We have put in place a new service protocol to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. When visiting our salon, all guests must:
- Provide a contact number upon schedule. Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle. A team member will contact you at the phone number you provided us when your service provider is ready. No guest will be allowed to wait in the waiting area;
- Come to your appointment alone and wear a mask. Only people with scheduled appointments will be allowed into the salon;
- If you are not feeling well, please cancel your appointment in advance;
- Upon arrival, an advisor will be waiting outside the building to check your temperature, and you will be asked to wash their hands before the service starts. Guests with a temperature of 100.4° and above will be asked to reschedule their appointment in 14 days.
- No walk-ins will be allowed at this point. If you’d like to purchase retail, please call ahead with your order, and we will provide curb-side service;
- Please be patient as we reschedule appointments;
- We are experiencing high volume calls at this time, so our waiting times will be longer than usual;
- Please don’t be alarmed when you see us wearing our PPE apparel. This is for your safety and ours. Although we do have requirements for PPE for our staff, some may choose to wear more layers as a personal preference;
- We will continue to keep the higher standards of sanitation. You will notice that some of our linens and tools have been changed to one-time use disposable items;
- Please keep in mind that your service times may need to be extended. Color retouches may need to be full colors, lash extension touch-ups will need to be a new set;
- At this time, we won’t be offering any Protege services.